Finesse Skin Clinic is committed to protecting our clients’ privacy. We understand the importance of ensuring that the personal information entrusted to us is protected and respected and we therefore treat personal data in accordance with our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation, in addition to our clinical confidentiality requirements.
This policy may be changed from time to time, and if that is the case then that will be reflected by this page being updated. We would recommend that you occasionally check this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st October 2018.
The following personal data may be collected when you contact us directly, through phone calls, text messages, email or social media and at your consultation.
· Marital status
· Contact details including email address and/or phone number
· Emergency contacts and details of any dependants
· Medical History
· Extra relevant information that you choose to inform us about.
Making an Enquiry – We record information such as your name, e-mail address or phone number when you contact us directly, through a phone call, text message, email, website or social media.
At your consultation: – We record information such as your marital status, name, gender, address, date of birth, e-mail address, phone number, next of kin and medical history. We also have an obligation to take before and after photographs for insurance purposes.
The information you give to us may be used for some or all of the following reasons:
· To supply you with the information that you have requested about our professional services, and in order to provide information and a quotation for our services.
· To track and follow-up on enquiries and to schedule appointments and appointment reminders through SMS text notifications and emails.
· To contact you for post-treatment follow up and care, including survey requests in order to improve our service
· To contact you from time to time to market other services, treatments and products we provide and think may be of interest to you, based on your interests and preferences where you have made them known to us
· To notify you about changes to our service
· For internal record keeping, billing and accounting, and to respond to any queries, complaints or requests for further information.
· In order to assess suitability for treatment and comply with our regulatory obligations.
· Internally, to inform decisions about our business operations or strategy.
We take our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation and our clinical confidentiality requirements very seriously.
We may share your personal information with other members of the team that work to support the booking of appointments for Finesse Skin Clinic as part of your ongoing care provisions, or for the purpose of analysing the business. Please note: sensitive information relating to your medical history will be kept confidential and will only be disclosed to the individuals involved with delivering your treatment.
In order to provide some of our professional services, we may use the input of selected third parties, where this is necessary. This will require the disclosure to such third parties of your contact details, as well as further personal data about you with your consent which is relevant to the services they provide. Selected third parties such as Pathology laboratories for diagnostic purposes, and pharmacies for prescriptive purposes in order to provide your agreed treatment. Opting out of sharing your information with these providers may affect our ability to treat you. All our suppliers have entered into appropriate confidentiality obligations and/or contractual data processing clauses with us.
There may also be circumstances where we are under a duty to disclose your personal information or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal or regulatory requirement, obligation or request. This includes the police for the prevention or investigation of a crime, or our Insurers, legal advisors or other third parties who need access to it in the context of managing, investigating or defending claims or complaints.
If you contact us with an enquiry about our professional services but you do not subsequently become a patient, it is our policy to keep your personal data unless you instruct us not to. If you are or become a patient, we will retain information, including personal data for as long as is necessary, or until you indicate otherwise to us.
Finesse Skin Clinic will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties under any circumstances. We will also not transfer your data outside of the European Economic Area.
We cannot guarantee that the information you send us over the internet is secure, but once we receive it we will take all reasonable steps to protect the information you supply to us. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. Backups of electronically stored data are taken regularly, with strong encryption used to protect all files.
Read our Cookies Policy.
Simply enter your details and spin the wheel for your chance to win a prize.
Our in-house rules: