Consultation Appointment Slots
Our consultation appointments are FREE. However, we do take a booking fee of £25 to secure your consultation with our Pharmacist Prescriber – Sarah Newey. If you are unable to pay this when you first book, the appointment slot will be held for you for 24 hours, after which time it can be taken by other patients. The clinic accepts bank transfer, cash, debit and credit cards including American Express. Unfortunately we do not accept cheques or payment via the telephone.
Consultation appointments are usually for 30 minutes unless a full skin care consultation is required, this would then be for 60 minutes. These appointments are standalone appointments in which the patient and the clinician discuss treatment but none is carried out.
The initial booking fee of £25 can also be kept for 3 months on your account as a credit towards future treatments or products recommended to you.
If you decide not tot go ahead with a treatment the £25 booking fee can be refunded to you upon request as long as you attend your appointment and the request for refund is made within 14 days of your initial consultation. Depending upon your method of payment, this can take up to 10 working days to be credited back to you.
If you are not suitable for treatment, we will inform you as to the reasons why and we may refer you onto another professional. In this instance your £25 booking fee will be refunded to you. Depending upon your method of payment, this can take up to 10 working days to be credited back to you.
Treatment Appointment Slots
For certain treatment appointment types we will ask you for a £50 booking fee to be paid at the point of reservation. The clinic accepts bank transfer, cash, debit and credit cards including American Express. Unfortunately we do not accept cheques or payment via the telephone. If you are unable to pay this when you first book, the appointment slot will be held for you for 24 hours, after which time it can be taken by other patients.
You will be advised of the cost of any planned treatment following the consultation. The booking fee will be deducted from this. The balance of payment is taken in full on the day of the treatment. The clinic accepts bank transfer, cash, debit and credit cards including American Express. Unfortunately we do not accept cheques.
Bank Details for a bank transfer are as follows:
Sort code: 040004
Account number: 72650470
Cancellation or Rescheduling your appointment
We understand that occasionally you may need to reschedule your appointment time or you may prefer to cancel. Should you need to do this – we ask for at least 48 hours’ notice. We reserve the right to charge you £25 for consultation appointments and £50 for treatment appointments if you fail to notify us within this timeframe. For pre-paid courses, this will result in one treatment being redeemed by the clinic. For a reward treatment this may result in the loss of your reward.
We do our best to accommodate late arrivals. However, there may be times when a late arrival will result in reduced consultation time, rescheduling or cancellation of your appointment. We reserve the right to charge you £25 for consultation appointments and £50 for treatment appointments in this instance. For pre-paid courses this may result in one treatment being redeemed by the clinic.
Online Booking through the website.
It is possible for you to book your consultation and treatment appointments online through our online booking system iClinician. Once you have selected your appointment type and time you will be asked to confirm your appointment with your bank card details. Your payment details will be taken securely via STRIPE. The same cancellation, rescheduling, late arrival and no-show policy will apply as via the telephone, through social media or through the website. Please bear this in mind when booking your appointment. Please note it is NOT possible to book a reward treatment online through iClinician.
For safety reasons, children are not permitted into the clinic rooms and cannot be left alone in any other areas of the clinic. We would therefore advise you not to bring your children to your appointment. However, if it cannot be avoided, please bring another responsible adult along with you to look after any children aged 12 or under. Thank you for your understanding.
- Gift voucher sales are final, with no refunds.
- Gift vouchers are not redeemable if lost, stolen or damaged.
- Gift Vouchers expire one year after the purchase date.
- Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Change is not given on purchases that cost less than the value of the voucher presented.
- Gift vouchers can be transferred to an alternative person.
- Gift vouchers cannot be used towards your booking deposit.
- Reward stamps are not available with gift voucher purchase but will be given to the person who redeems the gift card value.
- Treatment voucher sales are final, with no refunds.
- Treatment vouchers are not redeemable if lost, stolen or damaged.
- Treatment Vouchers expire 6 months after the the date of issue.
- Treatment vouchers must show an authorised signature.
- Treatment vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Change is not given on purchases that cost less than the value of the voucher presented.
- Treatment vouchers can be transferred to an alternative person.
- Reward stamps are not available with treatment voucher purchase but will be given to the person who redeems the treatment voucher.
- Treatment vouchers CANNOT be used against PRODUCTS.
- When purchased as a Buy One Get One Free deal then only one TREATMENT voucher is redeemable per treatment or course of treatments and is capped at £100.
- Treatment vouchers can be used against a standard course of treatments but not in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
- Treatment vouchers cannot be used towards your booking deposit.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- Applicable to new and existing clients.
- One voucher per person.
- The voucher should be surrendered upon purchase of the treatment.
- Offer is subject to patient suitability for treatment.
- Voucher is non transferable and cannot be exchanged for money.
Please read the following information carefully:
- If you decide not to go ahead with a treatment the £25 booking fee can be refunded to you upon request as long as you attend your consultation appointment and the request for refund is made within 14 days of your consultation. Depending upon your method of payment, this can take up to 10 working days to be credited back to you.
- Finesse Skin Clinic does not issue refunds under any circumstances for Acts of God. An Act of God is defined as an event outside of human control such as sudden floods, earthquakes or other natural disasters, for which no one can be held responsible. This also includes weather-related issues such as snow, ice, floods etc. If Finesse Skin Clinic chooses to cancel a clinic due to an Act of God then it is not liable for any loss resulting to the customer as a result of this cancelled clinic. Finesse Skin Clinic will make all reasonable effort to replace a cancelled clinic by arranging an alternative date. There is no compensation for late running appointments or other factors that are beyond the control of the clinic and its staff. We will do our best to let you know in advance and if necessary replace your appointment with an alternative date.
- As explained on our consent form, clients will be expected to pay for additional treatment if the original treatment does not achieve the desired look. Results cannot be guaranteed and the treatment of side effects and complications is included in the cost of the procedure. Therefore no refunds can be given due to any of the above occurring. Our aim is for service users to be delighted with their results, however, we are also very careful to manage expectations, hence the thorough pre-treatment consultation.
- An adjustment may be offered free of charge for anti-wrinkle treatment at the clinician’s discretion but this should not be taken as an expectation. This adjustment can be done 2-3 weeks after your treatment ONLY.
- All treatments purchased as a course must be paid for in full in advance of the first treatment. All pre-paid courses are non-refundable and valid for 12 months from the date of booking. Any treatments left untaken after 12 months will be lost. Treatments purchased as a course cannot be shared with another individual.
- If you change your mind about your purchase within 14 days, we are happy to exchange it for another treatment or product or offer you a credit note. This policy does not apply to products/treatments which have been taken/used or opened.
- AlumierMD Skin care products are non-refundable unless faulty.
- Gift vouchers sales are final, with no refunds.
- GoCardless is essentially a savings scheme where you can set up a direct debit for a chosen amount and frequency to be taken from your account through a company called GoCardless and this will be sent to Finesse Skin Clinic. The money saved can be used against products and services. No change can be given but can be left within the savings scheme ready for your next visit. You can use the savings scheme as part payment towards products and services but the balance for the product and/or services must be paid for in full on the day of your visit.
Reward Card Scheme
At Finesse we like to reward loyalty and value referrals. Please join our loyalty rewards scheme today and earn FREE treatments by collecting stamps on your electronic loyalty card. Use your phone to download your Finesse Loyalty Card here.
Ways to earn stamps:
- ONE stamp for every £200 spent on treatments in a single transaction.
- ONE stamp for every £200 spent on homecare products in a single transaction
- ONE stamp for every £200 spent on online sales through Finesse
- ONE stamp for every £200 spent on online sales for AlumierMD using Finesse Skin Clinic access code.
- ONE stamp for your birthday.
- Up to THREE stamps when you refer a friend for a paid treatment once they have attended.
- Up to THREE stamps when you refer a friend for an AlumierMD consultation if they spend over £200.
- ONE stamp for a review left on Google, Facebook, Trustpilot, or Consulting rooms. This is capped at ONE stamp.
- Bonus stamp for treatments booked and paid for on VIP open days.
What are reward treatments?
When you have earned TEN stamps you will have access to a rewards list to choose yourself a reward as a THANK YOU from Finesse. All rewards are subject to a satisfactory consultation.
The reward menu is subject to change but could include:
- AlumierMD Skin peel for Face and Neck and décolleté worth £150
- One session of SkinPen micro-needling worth £250
- One session of Sunekos 200 worth £150
- AlumierMD Essentials Kit worth £134.50
- One ml of lip filler worth £225
How do I book a reward treatment?
Contact us directly on 07539364073 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org to claim you reward. Please note it is not possible to book your reward treatment online through iClinician.
Cancelling or rescheduling reward treatments
Please give 48 hours notice to cancel or rearrange your reward appointment. Failure to give the correct notice may result in the loss of your reward if we are unable to fill your appointment.
- Stamps have no monetary value.
- Reward stamps cannot be backdated.
- A booking deposit will not be counted in the reward spend until the balance is paid for in FULL.
- Reward stamps and are not available with gift voucher purchases but will be given to the person who redeems the gift card value.
- Rewards cannot be transferred to a different customer and only the reward card holder can redeem the reward treatment.
- Only the rewards listed are able to be redeemed against your reward card.
- Rewards cannot be used as part payment for a course of treatments.
- We reserve the right to stop or change our reward scheme at any time with no prior notice.
- Prescription only medicines such as Botulinum Toxin A Injections are excluded from the reward menu as it is illegal to offer incentives against POMs.
- Finesse Skin Clinic will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of profit), or for any other special, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, its provision of any goods and/or services to the client.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that he or she provide Finesse Skin Clinic with all the correct medical details prior to each treatment. Finesse Skin Clinic will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the client’s failure to disclose such details on their consultation form or to the practitioners,
- The client agrees to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them by, or on behalf of, Finesse Skin Clinic regarding the care of a treated area. Nothing in these terms of business shall exclude or limit Finesse Skin Clinic’s liability for death or any personal injury resulting from Finesse Skin Clinic’s negligence.
Reservation of Rights
Finesse Skin Clinic reserves the right to refuse treatment to individuals who are late for their appointment or fail to attend without 48 hours’ notice.
Finesse Skin Clinic reserves the right to refuse treatment to individuals who are deemed unsuitable or unfit to receive it.
Finesse Skin Clinic reserves the right to refuse treatment to individuals who behave in an unreasonable or improper manner.
Finesse Skin Clinic reserves the right to refuse treatment to individuals who behave in a threatening, intimidating or abusive way to staff. In such a case, remaining treatments may be forfeited without refund or further warning.
Finesse Skin Clinic reserves the right to request that individuals leave the premises in any of the cases above.
Finesse Skin Clinic takes pride in the quality of its service and as such will try to resolve any complaints as quickly as possible. Complaints about any aspect of Finesse Skin Clinic should be made in writing by emailing email@example.com or by writing to Finesse Skin Clinic, 3 Walk Farm, Off Whitminster Lane, Frampton on Severn, Gloucestershire GL2 7PR. Complaints received in writing will be acknowledged by return email or letter within one week of receipt.
Any adverse issues relating to facial aesthetics work undertaken at Finesse Skin Clinic needs to be highlighted and reviewed with a face to face review consultation with the treating clinician as soon as possible and within a maximum of six months since having had the work done. In this time-frame, we will be sympathetic to the issues raised. We are not obliged to correct the work of non-Finesse Skin Clinic practitioners and do not review patients who present more than six months after their treatment with us, especially if they have previously failed to bring any concerns to our attention.
Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
Consenting to Treatment
Following your consultation and prior to treatment being undertaken, you will be asked to read and sign a consent form.
This form is not just a formality – it’s a record of you deciding to proceed with a procedure having considered the potential positive and negative outcomes and medical risks listed on the form and the impact they may have on your wellbeing.
Please feel free to consult this prior to your visit. The forms can be downloaded here as can some pre and post care instructions: